samedi 11 février 2017

Pretty little liars.
This is a crime thriller and a mystery TV series.
In the city of rosewood in Pennsylvania a tight group of girls becomes even more tight after the leader of their group, Alison disappears mysteriously. They then start getting texts from an anonymous person "A" that soon turn their lives more dangerous than they can imagine and threatens to ruin their lives . The girls have to work together to save their families,relationships and their own lives before it is too late and everything is ruined once for all.
I've liked this TV series, because I like suspense and mystery stories . The plot is quite intelligent and interesting. Furthermore it is perfect for teen-agers; the characters are beautiful and up to fashion. Their group is entertaining and the "A" character exciting and frightening at the same time . However the suspense is to long . On an other hand watching pretty little liars is a nice moment even if the episodes are too short to my taste . I have seen all the seasons . I really appreciate this TV series.

         

4 commentaires:

  1. I watch this series too! I've also read this book series. I really enjoy watching this show, but I agree with you; the suspense is dreadful! Another show similar to this is called Gossip Girl, it's also very suspenseful and involves a group of friends trying to find out who the Gossip Girl is because the person has been leaking horrible secrets about their friends. You should watch it sometime :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Lauren ! I hope you are fine. Well,I'm happy you have appreciated "pretty little liars "; furthermore I look forward watching gossip girl, at least on trailers ! Are there any other shows you would recommend watching? So , I have to leave now . Bye!

      Supprimer
  2. Hi Lamiae! I have not watched this show, but I’m tempted to now as you talked so highly about it. I happen to enjoy thrillers and crime shows as well. One of my favorites, that’s relatively new, is Stranger Things. I found it on Netflix and got hooked after the first episode. I would definitely recommend it as I believe it would satisfy your need for suspense! Are there any other shows you would recommend watching? I’ve been pretty busy lately but I’m going to need material to watch when I go on break. Feel free to reach out on any of my social media accounts or comment on my own posts, both of which can be found here: http://aggarcinuno.blogspot.com/. Really enjoyed this post!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Agustin ! You should really watch "pretty little liars ", it is great! The suspense is dreadful. Nothing else to recommend you because I have a lot of work to do , I don't have free time to watch more shows.

      Supprimer